Gina's Spa, Hair Studio and MediSpa
Welcome to ginaspa.com. Please read the following Legal Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. By accessing, browsing and using this site, you are signifying your consent to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Additionally, please also review the ginaspa.com Customer Service Policy. The Terms and Conditions and related documents may be updated from time to time. We strongly recommend that you review these documents regularly, to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Your privacy is important to Gina's Spa, Hair Studio and MediSpa (referred to as "we" or "us" in this policy) and the purpose of this policy is to tell you what personal information we collect about you, how we use it, whether we disclose it to anybody else, how long we keep it and how you can request access to your personal information or obtain more information about our privacy policies.
2. Collection of Personal Information
You may visit our site without registering and directly providing any personal information. However in other instances, such as when sending us an email message or providing us with feedback, we may require that you provide personal information such as your e-mail address and/or phone number.
4. Use of Personal Information by Gina’s
We may use the personal and account information provided in the following ways:
- To process service requests and other types of orders.
- To personalize the delivery of content and information to you.
- We may also use personal and account information and data collected to generate aggregate statistics and reports for internal use and for sharing with legitimate statistics gathering organizations. These statistics and reports will not contain any information that would identify individual users of the Site.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
Visitors’ non-aggregated specific personal and account information will not be sold, rented or made available to anyone unless you have given us express permission to do so. We reserve the right to co-operate with law enforcement and other officials in any investigation requiring either personal or account information, including any information provided online through our site, or reports about lawful or unlawful user activities on our site. We also reserve the right at any time to disclose any personal and account information: (i) to comply with any applicable law or regulation; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to site operation; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Gina’s and its users, partners, providers, licensors or merchants.
8. Questions or Comments